Create an everlasting memory
Forget Me Not Life Stories have made it easier for you to preserve important
memories and family history with our new range of products.
- Eulogy specially crafted, written with care and compassion
- Memory Collection is a great way to get started
- Succinct Stories is for those that are highly organised, and on a budget
- Webstories allows safe sharing of life stories to family and friends worldwide
Need a speaker at your next club event?
Our talented writing team would love to be the speaker at your next event.
In recent years we have given many, many talks to all sorts of groups: retirement villages, Age Concern, Lions and Probus clubs, women's business groups and Rotary organisations to name a few.
The topics we cover are:
- What is a personal history
- Why it is important
- What are the benefits to someone writing their life story?
Our talks are free of charge, and generally last for 30-45 minutes. They are interactive with some fun exercises for participants designed to jog the memory banks; food for thought and a thoroughly entertaining and enjoyable time for all.
We conclude with tips and suggestions on how someone might start if they want to write their own story or that of a loved one.
We've proudly presented to these groups and more:
"A life story is a gift one generation bestows on another."
Have you been meaning to write down some of your life stories and experiences?
In our workshops you learn how to:
- Develop the confidence and skills to write your own story
- Chart your turning points with a Life Graph
- Write using metaphors and the five senses
- Discover your Life Portfolio and much more
Sharing your stories with others is an ideal way to pass along valuable lessons, memories and history to your family and future generations. Oh, and most importantly - no writing experience needed!
Mentoring & Coaching Service
At Forget Me Not Life Stories, we recognise that some people prefer to handle their own life story project themselves for a variety of reasons. However, they often have queries about their project and may just need a little guidance.
Our mentoring and life story writing coaching services can help with matters such as:
- Where do I start?
- How do I structure my story?
- Should I write about everything including the family scandals?
- How do I include extracts from my spouse/partner?
- What about our photos - how do I include those?
- How do I set out my manuscript?
- Would I need someone to proof read it?
- What about having it printed and bound or made into my own webstory to send to friends and family overseas?
We can assist with all of the above and more - it's up to you and what suits best. We can assist you by phone, through a video meeting or visit you for a face-to-face meeting.
Fill out your details below and download your Free E-book